Skip to main content

Christian Network -The Starting Point

There is always a "Start Point" to everything we endeavor to do and this is no different.  I have been writing and blogging for about 15 months now and voicing my thoughts, feelings, studies and opinions to anyone who cared to read.  I have worked steadily for these months, trying desperately to find more appreciation for my online writings.  Yes, I had nice words and compliments about my work but something seemed to be missing. I had not left God out; I had written some articles that expressed my faith in Him. It dawned on me while in a prayer to Him, that I needed to give a little bit more of my work to the man who died for me.  This is how this, the Christian Network- The Starting Point now begins.

I have written some articles about a Christian life and about the love of God.  One of my favorite is David, A Man After God's Own Heart.  There is not a greater book in the Bible than Psalms, where King David pours out his heart, repenting of his sins at one point again and asking for the Lord to not take His holy spirit from him.

It is here that we see David in his most humble self and where we also see him at his strength. He never ceases to see God's powerful mercy that we all have and he never stops his seeking God's plan for him.

I do not compare myself to David, nor any other servant of God; I am only me.  I, like David have failed the Lord, many times and walked a far off; yet I, like David never lost the knowledge that He is an all powerful God who loves us even in our sin and willing to forgive; if we only asks.



If I had a nickle for every time I have called on God; I would be rich and I am sure you can say the same.  It is not how many times we have failed Him; but it is at some point; time that we find the strength to be stable loving Christians in our service to Him.  I am reminded of the scripture in:

Matthew 7:26:  "And every one that heareth these saying of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27- And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell; and great was the fall of it."

We know that it is no good to us to know the words of the Lord and not abide by them.  If we continue to fall and never reach a state of stability; we could miss our life plan.  He gives us every opportunity, sometimes more than our share, more than we actually deserve, but at some point, He does expect us to grow in Him sufficiently to be an example to others.

It is at this Starting Point in this Christian Network that I hope all who read can find a place:

  • to rest:  their minds, their worries, their fears, and their concerns. A place to rest from the day's work after the going and coming of life things. It is here I hope you can learn to live;  Just For Today, and praise the Lord
  • to find courage to leave: all your fears, doubt, discouragement, pain, negative thoughts and un-forgiveness
  • to learn something new about God's love and forgiveness
  • to teach what each has learned on their journey in their path of knowing about God
  • to give something back to those who have prayed for you
  • to start living a more dedicated Christian life; full of zest and POWER
  • to start having more faith
  • to see or hear of some one's faith and prayers to God receive healing for their soul, body or mind
  • to see gentle teachings and attributions that are worthy to be mentioned
  • it is here I hope to see God's blessings revealed to those who might not see or believe or who just haven't made up their mind, and
  •  it is here I hope that expressing difficulty does not make anyone feel that they are weak, but that we can find grace and courage to pick up and carry on with the help of God's people

"It is here in this Christian Network - that I wish to rise to my highest Christian self and can share with you, my readers and those who comment, something that you will keep in your heart forever, and become a blessing even to those who do not understand."








Psalms 29: 4, 5:  "Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night; but joy cometh in the morning." (KJV)

"It is here we meet in peace."








**please see the rules of this blog

Comments